Friday, December 14, 2012

Neighborhood Foxes



Fox in Oakdale
Fox trotting along Montauk Highway
Early yesterday morning when I was drinking my coffee, the phone rang. The caller ID showed that the call was from my son. I expected him to tell me he missed his school bus, but that was not the case.  He informed me that there was a dead deer lying at the side of Montauk Highway, and a fox was hanging out by it. Later in the morning when I was looking out my kitchen window, I spotted it in my neighbor’s backyard. When I saw my neighbor, I mentioned seeing a fox in his yard, he responded, “Oh, he was there again?” He informed me that he sees a fox in his backyard about once a month. Now that I know this, I’ll be looking out my kitchen window a lot more.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home